Манометр дифференциального давления DPGS43HP.100
- Control and regulation of process values
- Monitoring of plants and switching of electric circuits
- Differential pressure measurement at points with a high differential pressure overload and/or high process pressures (static pressures), also in corrosive environments
- Easy-to-read, local analogue display needs no power supply
- Monitoring and control of pumps, filter monitoring, level measurement in closed tanks
- Differential pressure measuring ranges from 0 … 60 mbar
- High working pressure (static pressure) and high overpressure safety up to 40, 100, 250 or 400 bar
- Hydraulic cushioning protection against rapid pressure changes
- Gauges with inductive contacts for use in hazardous areas with ATEX approval
- Gauges with electronic contacts for PLC applications switchGAUGE model DPGS43HP.100
|Nominal size in mm||100, 160|
|Accuracy class||1,6 (Monel version: 2,5)|
|Scale ranges||0 ... 60 mbar to 0 ... 250 mbar (gauge head DN 140)|
|0 ... 0.4 bar to 0 ... 40 bar (gauge head DN 80)|
Overpressure safety 400 bar: 0 ... 0.4 bar to 0 ... 40 bar or all other equivalent vacuum or combined pressure and vacuum ranges
These differential pressure gauges are made of highly corrosion-resistant stainless steel. A high overpressure safety is achieved by the all-metal construction and the close-fitting design of the pressure measuring diaphragm.
With its high-grade stainless steel construction and robust design this pressure gauge is geared to chemical and process engineering applications. It is suitable for gaseous or liquid media and also for corrosive environments.
The wetted parts for these differential pressure gauges are available also in special materials such as Monel, Hastelloy or PTFE. Scale ranges from 0 ... 60 mbar to 0 ... 40 bar are available to meet the requirements of a wide variety of applications.