- Plastics processing machinery
- Injection moulding machinery
- Engine cylinder heads and oil sumps
- Pipelines and vessels
- Application ranges up to 400 °C max.
- Single and duplex resistance thermometer
- Adjustable spring pressure ensures optimised heat transmission
- Easy installation and removal, no tools needed
- Explosion-proofed versions Ex-i, Ex-n and
These cable resistance thermometers feature a bayonettype probe connection. They can be inserted directly into drilled holes without thermowells, for example into machine components.
The process adaption can be optimized by shaping of the tip round, chamfered and planar.
There are various insulating materials available to match different environmental conditions. The free ends of the cable are made up ready for connection, or can be fitted with plugs and/or sockets as optional extras.