- Block-and-bleed valve manifold for pressure gauges, for measuring liquids, gases and vapours
- For corrosive pressure media, and also aggressive environments
- For industrial process plants within: mechanical engineering and plant construction, chemical/petrochemical, power stations, mining, on- and offshore, environmental technology
- Compact design
- Flange connection per DIN/EN or ASME B16.5, horizontal mounting flange (vertical on inquiry)
- Heavy duty block-and-bleed manifold
- Anti-tamper bleed valve with keyBlock-and-bleed valve manifold for pressure gauges, for measuring liquids, gases and vapours
In applications where a gauge is fitted to the process by means of a connection flange a compact design of the measuring point can be optimally realised using the Monoflange. In addition stress from vibration, potential leak points as well as installation and maintenance costs are reduced. The Monoflange is mounted directly onto the horizontal flange (vertical flange on request), allowing the gauge to be kept in an upright position. The Monoflange includes a block valve, a bleed valve and a vent hole.