Грузопоршневой манометр высоких давлений CPB5000HP
- Primary standard for defining the pressure scale in a range of up to 5000 bar hydraulic
- Reference instrument for testing, adjusting and calibrating pressure measuring instruments in factories and calibration laboratories
- Self-contained, complete system also suitable for on-site measurements / calibrations
- Total uncertainty of measurement down to 0.02 % of reading
- Factory calibration certificate as standard, traceable to National Standards, DKD/DAkkS calibration certificate available as an option
- High long-term stability with a recommended recalibration cycle of 5 years
- Masses manufactured from stainless steel and aluminium, local gravity adjustment possible at no additional charge
Pressure is defined as the quotient of force and area (P= F/A). Correspondingly, the core of the CPB 5000HP is a very precisely-manufactured piston cylinder system, which is loaded with masses in order to generate the individual test points.
These weights are manufactured to standard gravity (9.80665 m/s?) although, for fixed location usage they can be adjusted to a customer-specified local gravity.
The pressure is set via an integrated pump. For fine adjustment a very precisely adjustable spindle pump is mounted. As soon as the measuring system reaches equilibrium, there is a balance of forces between pressure and mass applied.
The excellent quality of the system ensures that this pressure remains stable over several minutes, so that the device under test can be calibrated or time-consuming adjustments can be carried out without any problems.
Solid instrument design
The CPB5000HP has been designed around a solid platform and offers exceptional ease-of-use. With the integrated initial pressure pump and 250 ml tank, large test volumes can also be easily filled and pre-compressed.
- 2500 bar / 40000 psi
- 4000 bar / 60000 psi
- 5000 bar / 70000 psi