Контроллер температуры CS4S
- Plant and industrial furnace construction
- Process engineering
- Plastics technology and processing
- Ventilation and air conditioning technology
- General industrial applications
- Control characteristic adjustable (PID, PI, PD, P, ON/OFF)
- Integrated auto-tuning function
- Control output optionally relay, logic level or 4 ... 20 mA
- Multi-function input for Pt100, thermocouples and industry standard signals
- Optionally with 2nd alarm output, heater burnout alarm, 2nd control output, serial interface or parameter memory for a 2nd setting value
Model CS4S is a compact digital temperature controller for displaying, controlling and monitoring temperatures.
The controller has a multi-function input, i. e. the input configuration is adjustable. Thereby the flexibility of the controller is significantly increased, stock-keeping is simplified. An alarm output for process value monitoring is also available as standard.
The control parameters can be set over wide ranges.
An auto-tuning function can be activated, which makes it easier to find the ideal control parameters.
The controllers are designed for panel mounting. The control output is alternatively equipped with a relay (for slow controls), with a logic level to drive a solid state relay (for fast controls and high current loads) or with an analogue current signal 4 ... 20 mA.
Optionally available are a 2nd alarm output for process value and control loop monitoring as well as a heater burnout alarm or alternatively a 2nd control output. A serial interface RS-485 or a parameter memory for a 2nd setting value is also possible. The parameter memory is externally selectable via terminals.