Манометр мембранный PGT43.100
- Acquisition and display of process values
- Transmission of process value to the control room, 4 ... 20 mA; 0 ... 20 mA; 0 ... 10 V
- For measuring points with increased overpressure
- Easy-to-read, local analogue display needs no power supply
- Safety-related applications
- „Plug and play“ means no configuration necessary
- Signal transmission in accordance with NAMUR
- Measuring ranges up to 0 ... 16 mbar
- Easy-to-read, nominal size 100 or 160 analogue display
- S3 Safety pressure gauge per EN 837-1
|Nominal size in mm
||0 ... 16 mbar up to 0 ... 250 mbar (flange d 160 mm)|
|0 ... 400 mbar up to 0 ... 40 bar (flange d 100 mm)|
|or all other equivalent vacuum or combined pressure and vacuum ranges|
Wherever the process pressure has to be indicated locally, and, at the same time, signal transmission to a central controller or remote control room is wanted, the model PGT43 intelliGAUGE can be used.Through the combination of a high-quality mechanical measuring system and precise electronic signal processing, the process pressure can be read securely, even if the power supply is lost. The model PGT43 intelliGAUGE fulfils all safety-related requirements of the relevant standards and regulations for the on-site display of the operating pressure of pressure vessels. An additional measuring point for the mechanical pressure indication can thus be saved.
The model PGT43 is built upon a high-quality, stainless steel pressure gauge in safety pattern version Model 43x.30 with nominal size of 100 or 160. The pressure gauge is manufactured in accordance with EN 837-3.
The rugged design of the diaphragm measuring system produces a pointer rotation proportional to the pressure. An electronic angle encoder, proven in safety-critical automotive applications, determines the position of the pointer shaft – it is a non-contact sensor and therefore completely free from wear and friction. From this, the pressure-proportional, e.g. 4 ... 20 mA electrical output signal is produced.
The electronic WIKA transmitter, integrated into the highquality mechanical pressure gauge, combines the advantages of electrical signal transmission with the advantages of a local mechanical display. The measuring span (electrical output signal) is set automatically along with the mechanical display, i.e. the scale over the full display range corresponds to 4 ... 20 mA. The electrical zero point can also be set manually.