Термометр сопротивления TR10-H
- For direct process connection
- Machine building
- Pipelines and tanks
- Application ranges from -200 °C to +600 °C
- For inserting, screwing-in with an optional process connection
- Connection head Form B or JS
- Explosion-protected versions Ex-i, Ex-n and NAMUR NE24
With sheatehed resistance thermometers, the part of the probe is a mineral insulated cable, often called the sheathed cable. This cable consists of a stainless steel outer sheath, in which the inner conductors are encased for insulation and compressed into a highly compacted ceramic mass.
The measuring resistance is connected to the inner conductors at the measuring end of the sheathed cable. Connector wires are connected to the other end of the sheathed cable, and the sheathed cable is hermetically sealed with a sealing compound. They usually were connected to terminal blocks.