Байпасный роликовый уровнемер BNA
- Continuous liquid level measurement via visual indication of the liquid level, without power supply
- Volume- or depth-proportional display of the filling level
- Individual design and corrosion resistant materials enable a wide spectrum of applications
- Chemical industry, petrochemical industry, natural gas, offshore, shipbuilding, machine building, power generating equipment, power stations
- Process water and drinking water treatment, food and beverage industry, pharmaceutical industry
- Process- and system-specific solutions possible
- Operating limits:
- Operating temperature: T = -80 ... +450 °C
- Working pressure: P = Vacuum to 420 bar
- Limit S. G.: >= 400 kg/m3
- Wide variety of different electrical connections, process connections and materials
- Level sensor or magnetic switch mounted externally (option)
- Explosion-protected versions
The WIKA model BNA bypass level indicator consists of a stand pipe, which, as a communicating interface, is connected laterally to a vessel via 2 process connections (flanged, threaded or welded). Through this type of arrangement, the level in the stand pipe corresponds to the level in the vessel. The cylindrical float (with a permanent magnet system, mounted within the stand pipe) transmits the liquid level, contact free, to the outside via the magnetic roller display mounted on the stand pipe. In this are fitted, at 10 mm intervals, red/white plastic or ceramic rollers with bar magnets.
Through the directional magnetic field of the permanent magnet system in the cylindrical float, the magnetic rollers, through the wall of the stand pipe, are turned through 180°. For an increasing level from white to red; for a falling level from red to white. Thus the bypass level indicator displays the level of a vessel without a power supply - visible as a red column.