Мембранный переключатель давления MA1
This series of pressure switches covers all industrial applications because of its wide pressure range. Its type of protection EEx-d allows easy handling in Atex zones.
Pressure switches with diaphragm elements guarantee high performance. Thanks to the circular clamping of the diaphragm element it is less susceptible to shock and vibrations. Diaphragm elements can be protected against high overpressure by means of interception. Pressure switches with diaphragm elements have been tested with highly viscous or crystallising measuring media.
- range 0-200 mbar to 0-40 bar
- epoxy coated die-cast aluminum enclosure
- ingress protexton IP 65, NEMA 4
- ambient temperature -40 to +85°C
- 1 or 2 independent set points, SPDT
- high switching capability 15A/220Vac
- fixed or adjustable dead band
- GAS Ex-d DUST Ex-tD Gr. II Cat.1/2 GD
- PED certificate
- overpressure save up to 100 bar
- option NACE, off-shore, tropical, ammonia, geothermal