Мембранный переключатель давления MAB
- Pressure monitoring and direct switching of electrical loads
- For very low pressure ranges
- For gaseous and liquid, aggressive and highly viscous or contaminated media, also in aggressive ambience
- Process industry: chemical/petro-chemical, on- and offshore, technical gases, environmental technology, machine building and general plant construction, water treatment, pharmaceutical industry
- Ignition protection type GAS Ex-d DUST Ex-tD Gr. II Cat. 1/2 GD
- Case flameproof enclosure
- Ingress protection IP 65, NEMA 4
- Ambient temperature -40 ... +85 °C 1 or 2 independent switch points, high contact rating up to 15 A / AC 220 V
- Setting ranges from 16 mbar, max. test pressure up to 10 bar
These high-quality pressure switches have been specifically developed for safety-critical applications. High quality and product manufacturing to ISO 9001:2000 ensures reliable monitoring of your plant. In production, the switches are traced by quality assurance software at every step and subsequently are 100 % tested.
All wetted parts materials are from stainless steel as standard. Each switch family is available in IP 65, Ex-ia or Ex-d versions (Ex-ia see model MWB, data sheet PV 31.12). In order to ensure as flexible operation as possible, the pressure switches are equipped with micro switches, which make it possible to switch an electrical load of up to 15 A / AC 220 V directly. For smaller contact ratings, such as for PLC applications, argon gas filled micro switches with gold-plated contacts can be selected as an option. By using a diaphragm measuring system, the model
MAB pressure switch is extremely robust and guarantees optimal operating characteristics. For applications requiring particularly high corrosion protection, variants with PTFE or Monel wetted parts are available.