- Plastics and rubber industry
- Nozzle extensions on injection mould machines
- Manifolds for injection mould machines
- Compression platens
- The sensor is fixed with a pre-determined threaded bolt and mounted into the process
- The nozzle thermocouples are a low profile in design
- Extension cable is available in a variety of insulation and jacketed materials. These include fibreglass, PTFE or PVC to name a few.
- With or without stainless steel overbraid
- Interchangeable and easily replaceable
The TC47-NT nozzle thermocouple is a general purpose temperature sensor designed to suit applications where low profile temperature detection is required. The thermocouple sensor is designed to sense temperature in a pre-determined threaded hole.
The nozzle thermocouple is held in place with a threaded bolt. This provides the sensor to have a positive pressure at the tip when installed correctly. Due to the construction design, these sensors can be applied in areas that have a harsh environment that need a good positive securing method.