- Plastics and rubber industry
- Hot runner manifolds
- Pulp and paper industry
- Surface temperature detection
- The sensor has a pre-determined size for surface temperature detection
- The ring lug is constructed from stainless steel
- Extension cable is available in a variety of insulation and jacketed materials. These include fibreglass, PTFE or PVC to name a few
- Interchangeable and easily replaceable
- Low profile in design
The TC47-RL ring lug thermocouple is a general purpose temperature sensor designed to suit applications where low profile, surface detection is required. An extensive range of elements and process connections can be individually selected for the appropriate application. The assorted lug sizes are selectable that will fit the threaded locking device to hold in position.
The ring lug thermocouple is a low profile design typically used on flat surfaces.