- Plastics and rubber industry
- Pulp and paper industry
- Surface temperature detection
- The sensor has a pre-determined shape for surface temperature detection
- The shim material can be modified in a specific shape, to be held in position
- The thin pad is constructed from stainless steel
- Interchangeable and easily replaceable
- Low profile in design
The TC47-UB under the band thermocouple is a general purpose temperature sensor designed to suit all applications where low profile, surface detection is required. An extensive range of elements and process connections can be individually selected for the appropriate application. With the formable shim pad, this provides the sensor to be secured under any type of strapping devise.
This surface temperature device can be modified to suit the desired shape.
The under the band thermocouple is a low profile design typically used on the nozzle extensions of the injection mould machines.