Герконовый датчик уровня RMG
- Level measurement for almost all liquid media
- Chemical industry, petrochemical industry, natural gas, offshore, shipbuilding, machine building, power generating equipment, power stations
- Process water and drinking water treatment, food and beverage industry, pharmaceutical industry
- Process and system-specific solutions possible
- Operating limits:
- Operating temperature: T = -80 ... +200 °C
- Working pressure: P = Vacuum to 100 bar
- Limit S. G.: >= 400 kg/m3
- Wide variety of different electrical connections, process connections and materials
- Optionally with programmable and configurable headmounted transmitter for 4 ... 20 mA signals, HART®, PROFIBUS® PA and FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus
- Explosion-protected versions
The WIKA Model RMG sensors with reed chain technology serve as measuring transducers for level measurement in liquid media.
They work on the float principle with magnetic transmission. The float's magnetic system operates a resistance measuring chain within a guide tube, which corresponds to a 3-wire potentiometer circuit. The measurement voltage generated by this is proportional to the fill level. The measurement voltage is finely-stepped as a result of the contact separation of the measuring chain and is thus virtually continuous. Depending on the requirements, contact separations from 5 to 18 mm are available.