Контроллер температуры CF1H
- Plant and industrial furnace construction
- Process engineering
- Plastics technology and processing
- Ventilation and air conditioning technology
- General industrial applications
- Control characteristic adjustable (PID-Fuzzy, PID, PD, ON/OFF)
- Integrated auto-tuning function
- Control output optionally relay, logic level or 4 ... 20 mA
- Multi-function input for Pt100, thermocouples and industry standard signals
- Multiple options available
Model CF1H is a small constructed digital temperature controller for displaying, controlling and monitoring of temperatures.
The controller has a multi-function input, i. e. the input configuration is adjustable. Thereby the flexibility of the controller is significantly increased, stock-keeping is simplified. An alarm output for process value monitoring is also available as standard.
The control parameters can be set over wide ranges.
An auto-tuning function can be activated, which makes it easier to find the ideal control parameters.
The controllers are designed for panel mounting.
The control output is alternatively equipped with a relay (for slow controls), with a logic level to drive a solid state relay (for fast controls and high current loads) or with an analogue current signal 4 ... 20 mA.
Multiple options render this controller suitable for an extremely wide range of applications:
- 2nd control output for three-step control
- 2nd alarm output
- heater burnout alarm
- 24-V transmitter supply
- retransmission output
- external selectable parameter memory
- remote set value setting
- serial interface RS-485.