Оптоэлектронный мини переключатель уровня LSO.02
- Level measurement for liquid media
- Level control and monitoring of defined levels
- Machine building
- Wastewater and environmental engineering
- Very compact design, measurements also in small volumes
- Temperature range -30 ... +140 °C
- Designs for pressure range of vacuum to 50 bar
The optoelectronic liquid level limit switch is used for measuring liquid level limits. This is widely independent of physical characteristics such as refractive index, colour, specific gravity, dielectric permittivity and conductivity. It can also be used in transparent containers due to a good suppression of ambient light.
The PNP OC transistor output may be connected directly to the input of a control system or energise an external relay. The output is short-circuit proof and current, voltage and power limited.
The switching status can be read directly on the sensor (green LED).