Оптоэлектронный переключатель предельных сигналов LSO.06
- Level measurement for liquid media
- Chemical industry, petrochemical industry, natural gas, offshore
- Shipbuilding, machine building
- Power generating equipment, power stations
- Process and drinking water treatment
- Temperature ranges from -269 ... +400 °C
- Designs for pressure ranges of vacuum to 500 bar
- Special versions: high pressure, separation layer measurement
- Explosion-protected versions
The optoelectronic liquid level limit switch is used for measuring liquid level limits. This is widely independent of physical characteristics such as refractive index, colour, specific gravity, dielectric constant and conductivity. Measurement of small volumes is also possible.
The optoelectronic transducer Model LSO.06 is also available as an explosion-protected version (Zone 0 and Zone 1).
Can be used as overflow control together with switching amplifier model LSO.25. Versions for low and high temperatures and pressures up to 500 bar are also available.
The instruments are very robust and designed for rough operating conditions. The cable to the switching amplifier does not need any screen so that cabling can be realised uncritically and economically.