Доставка: В любой регион
Доставка продукции осуществляется транспортными компаниями на Ваш выбор. Подробнее
Есть вопросы? Задать вопрос специалисту.
- Plastics and rubber industry
- Nozzle extensions on injection mould machines
- Manifolds for injection mould machines
- Compression platens
- The sensor is fixed with a pre-determined threaded bolt and mounted into the process
- The nozzle thermocouples are a low profile in design
- Extension cable is available in a variety of insulation and jacketed materials. These include fibreglass, PTFE or PVC to name a few.
- With or without stainless steel overbraid
- Interchangeable and easily replaceable
The TC47-NT nozzle thermocouple is a general purpose temperature sensor designed to suit applications where low profile temperature detection is required. The thermocouple sensor is designed to sense temperature in a pre-determined threaded hole.
The nozzle thermocouple is held in place with a threaded bolt. This provides the sensor to have a positive pressure at the tip when installed correctly. Due to the construction design, these sensors can be applied in areas that have a harsh environment that need a good positive securing method.
Applications Plastics and rubber industry For direct installation into the process Machinery barrel temperature detection Dies for extrusion profiles Packaging Special features
Applications Plastics and rubber industry For direct installation into the process Dies for extrusion profiles Packaging Open air temperature detection Special features The sens
Applications Polyethylene syntehesis Plastic injection-moulding machines Special Features Application ranges up to 4500 bar Vibration resistant Very short response times D
Applications Plastics and rubber industry For direct installation into the process Dies for extrusion profiles Compression platens Packaging Special features The sensor can be a