Термометр сопротивления TR30
- Machine building, plant and tank construction
- Power transmission engineering, hydraulics
- Industrial temperature measurement applications
- Measuring ranges from -50 °C to +250 °C, accuracy class in accordance with DIN EN 60751
- Integrated transmitter, programmable and calibratable via software
- Electrical connection via L-plug or circular connector
- Process connection and thermowell made from stainless steel
- Explosion-protected versions Ex-i
This series of resistance thermometers is designed for the measurement of liquid or gaseous media. They are suitable for a max. pressure of 40 bar (special designs to 400 bar, dependant on insertion length and diameter). All electrical parts are protected against water splashes, and are built to be fully vibration resistant. Insertion length, process connection, measuring element etc. can be specified for the respective application in accordance with the ordering information on the back page.
The TR30 resistance thermometer incorporates a thermowell, which can be mounted to the process by means of a welded screw connection or a compression fitting. A variant without a process connection is also available. Electrical connection is via standard DIN L-plug or M12 x 1 circular connector.
Output signal Pt100
The Model TR30-P resistance thermometer provides a direct Pt100 signal output. An intrinsically-safe variant is available as an option.
Output signal 4 ... 20 mA
The Model TR30-W resistance thermometer has a built-in transmitter with a 4... 20 mA output signal, programmable via software. This enables the measured temperature values to be transmitted safely and easily. An intrinsically-safe variant of the Model TR30-W resistance thermometer is available as an option.
Output signal 0 ... 10 V
The Model TR30-V resistance thermometer has a built-in transmitter with a 0... 10 V output signal. This version is particularly suited to machine-building applications.