- Plastics and rubber industry
- For direct installation into the process
- Machinery barrel temperature detection
- Dies for extrusion profiles
- The sensor is fixed at a pre-determined length and mounted into the process
- The thermocouple sensors are available with a variety of hold down mechanisms
- Sheath material ranges from stainless steel, corrosion resistant and high temperature oxidation resistant alloys
- Tube and wire construction
- Interchangeable and easily replaceable
The TC47-FB fixed bayonet thermocouple is a general purpose temperature sensor designed to suit all applications where metal sheathed thermocouples are required. An extensive range of elements and process connections can be individually selected for the appropriate application. With the flexibility of assorted diameters and pre-determined immersion lengths, the model TC47-FB thermocouple can be used in a wide variety of easily accessible location.
The fixed bayonet cap allows the sensor to have a positive pressure at the tip when installed correctly.
The fixed bayonet,tube and wire design is held in place with a bayonet adapter. They are especially suited for applications where the metal sensor tip is fitted directly into a drilled hole.
The temperature sensor can be modified to suit specific application as required.