Поплавковый переключатель уровня HIF
- Level measurement for almost all liquid media
- Pump/level control
- Chemical industry, petrochemical industry, natural gas, offshore, shipbuilding, machine building, power generating equipment, power stations
- Process water and drinking water treatment, food and beverage idustry
- Large scope of application due to the simple, proven functional principle
- For harsh operating conditions, long service life
- Operating limits:
- Operating temperature: T = -196 ... +300 °C
- Working pressure: P = vacuum to 100 bar
- Limit S. G.: >= 400 kg/m2
- Wide variety of different electrical connections and materials
- Explosion-protected versions
In addition to the various applications for WIKA‘s float switches for vertical installation, the horizontal WIKA float switches likewise offer innumerable possibilities to monitor and/or switch levels in order to indicate minimum/maximum levels. The float is attached to a supported, swivelling lever and moves with the level of the medium being measured. By means of a permanent magnet, fixed to the other end of the lever, when a preset switch point is reached, a reed contact (inert gas contact) within the contact pipe is energised.
By using a magnet and reed contact the switching operation is non-contact, free from wear and needs no power supply. The float switch is simple to mount and maintenance-free, so the costs of mounting, commissioning and operation are low.