Поплавковый переключатель уровня RSM
- Level measurement for almost all liquid media
- Pump/level control and monitoring for defined filling levels
- Chemical industry, petrochemical industry, natural gas, offshore, shipbuilding, machine building, power generating equipment, power stations
- Process water and drinking water treatment, food and beverage industry
- Large scope of application due to the simple, proven functional principle
- For harsh operating conditions, long service life
- Operating limits:
- Operating temperature: T = -196 ... +300 °C
- Working pressure: P = Vacuum to 100 bar
- Limit S. G.: >= 400 kg/m2
- Wide variety of different electrical connections, process connections and materials
- Explosion-protected versions
A float with a permanent magnet moves reliably along with the liquid level on a guide tube. Within the guide tube is fitted a reed contact (inert gas contact), which is energised, through the non-magnetic walls of the float and guide tube, by the approach of the float magnet. By using a magnet and reed contact the switching operation is non-contact, free from wear and needs no power supply. The contacts are potential-free. WIKA float switches with permanent magnets are also available with several switch points.
The switch functions always refer to a rising liquid level: normally open / normally closed / change-over contacts. Through the use of a float for a max. of 2 switch points a bistable switch operation can be achieved, meaning that the switching status also remains available, when the filling level continues to rise above or drop below the switch point.
The float switch is simple to mount and maintenance-free, so the costs of mounting, commissioning and operation are low.