Поплавковый переключатель уровня RSB
- Mounting on engines, tanks, vessels or enclosures, where, due to a lack of space, installation within them is not possible
- Use for turbulent fluid levels such as in oil sumps in large engines, gearboxes, etc.
- Pump/level control and monitoring for defined filling levels
- Chemical industry, petrochemical industry, natural gas, offshore, shipbuilding, machine building, power generating equipment, power stations
- Process water and drinking water treatment, food
- Freely selectable switch position through fixing the float switch at the required level
- Large scope of application due to the simple, proven functional principle
- For harsh operating conditions, long service life
- Operating limits:
- Operating temperature: T = -30 ... +300 °C
- Working pressure: P = vacuum to 6 bar
- Limit S. G.: >=700 kg/m2
In a reference vessel (bypass chamber), a float with a permanent magnet moves on a guide tube in relation to the iquid level, following the principle of communicating tubes. Within the guide tube is fitted a reed contact (inert gas contact), which is energised, through the non-magnetic walls of the float and guide tube, by the approach of the float magnet. By using a magnet and reed contact the switching operation is non-contact, free from wear and needs no power supply. The contacts are potential-free.
The switch functions always refer to a rising liquid level: normally open / normally closed / change-over contacts. The float switch is simple to mount and maintenance-free, so the costs of mounting, commissioning and operation are low.