Термометр сопротивления TR21-A
Доставка: В любой регион
Доставка продукции осуществляется транспортными компаниями на Ваш выбор. Подробнее
Miniature resistance thermometer for sanitary applications, Model TR21-A, with flange connection
- Sanitary applications
- Food industry
- Beverage industry
- Bio and pharmaceutical industry, production of active ingredients
- The sensor can be calibrated without having to open the process or disconnect the electrical connection
- Compact design for space-saving fitting
- Simple and fast connection using an M12 plug connector
- Output signal: Pt100 or 4 ... 20 mA via PC-programmable transmitter
- Materials and quality of surface finish in accordance with the standards of Hygienic Designs
The model TR21-A resistance thermometer is used for temperature measurement in sanitary applications. The process connections meet the stringent requirements, in terms of materials and design, of hygienic measuring points. The sensor can be calibrated without having to open the process or disconnect the electrical connection. Thus hygiene risks can be minimised and downtimes can be reduced.
The spring-loading, integrated into the union nut, guarantees the contact between the sensor tip and the bottom of the thermowell and thus ensures a short response time and lasting high accuracy.
The welded junction between the thermowell and the flange makes the use of a sealing as additional material in those areas redundant which are in contact with the product.