Термометр сопротивления TR21-B
Miniature resistance thermometer for sanitary applications, Model TR21-B, for orbital welding
- Sanitary applications
- Food industry
- Beverage industry
- Bio and pharmaceutical industry, production of active ingredients
- The sensor can be calibrated without having to open the process or disconnect the electrical connection
- Simple and fast connection using an M12 plug connector
- Output signal: Pt100 or 4 ... 20 mA via PC-programmable transmitter
- Wetted parts of stainless steel 1.4435
- Self-draining and without dead spaces
The model TR21-B resistance thermometer is used for temperature measurement in sanitary applications. For inclusion in the process, the conduit is directly welded orbitally in a pipeline. The terminal ends are smooth and prepared for orbital welding.
The process connections meet the stringent requirements, in terms of materials and design, of hygienic measuring points. The sensor can be calibrated without having to open the process or disconnect the electrical connection. Thus hygiene risks can be minimised and downtimes can be reduced.
The spring-loading, integrated into the union nut, guarantees the contact between the sensor tip and the bottom of the thermowell and thus ensures a short response time and lasting high accuracy.