Термометр сопротивления TR21-C
Miniature resistance thermometer for sanitary applications, Model TR21-C, with welded flange connection
- Sanitary applications
- Food industry
- Beverage industry
- Bio and pharmaceutical industry, production of active ingredients
- Compact design for space-saving fitting
- Simple and fast connection using an M12 plug connector
- Output signal: Pt100 or 4 ... 20 mA via PC-programmable transmitter
- Materials and quality of surface finish in accordance with the standards of Hygienic Designs
- Wetted parts made of stainless steel 1.4435
The model TR21-C resistance thermometer is used for temperature measurement in sanitary applications. The process connections meet the stringent requirements, in terms of materials and design, of hygienic measuring points.
The upper standard working range of +150 °C can be increased to +250 °C by use of a neck tube.
The welded junction between the thermowell and the flange makes the use of a sealing as additional material in those areas redundant which are in contact with the product.