Термометр сопротивления TR22-B
Resistance thermometer, for sanitary applications, Model TR22-B, for orbital welding
- Sanitary applications
- Food industry
- Beverage industry
- Bio and pharmaceutical industry, production of active ingredients
- Paint-finishing systems
- Simplified calibration through removable measuring inserts
- Stainless steel connection head in optimised hygienic design
- Pt100, 4...20 mA or HART® protocol, FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus and PROFIBUS® PA output possible
- Wetted parts made of stainless steel 1.4435
- Self-draining and dead-space minimised
The model TR22-B resistance thermometer is used for temperature measurement in sanitary applications. For an integration into the process the thermowell is directly fitted into a pipeline by means of orbital welding.
The connection ends are smooth and prepared for orbital welding. The process connections meet the stringent requirements, in terms of materials and design, of hygienic measuring points.
For easy calibration or maintenance, the sensor is removable without having to break into the process or disconnect the electrical connection. Thus hygiene risks can be minimised and downtimes can be reduced.
The spring-loaded measuring insert guarantees the contact between the sensor tip and the bottom of the thermowell and thus ensures a fast response time and high accuracy.